Let me start by saying a few things. This is my first Blog on Wedding venues. I have been to over 100 Venues in 12 years and I felt like it was time to start giving my feedback to my customers on how these venues stack up.
First up is: EVANS ORCHARD EVENT CENTER in Georgetown, KY. I loved this venue. Here are my THINGS I LOVE:
1. Beautiful place.
2. Landscaping and Barn totally great
3. Staff was great and worked so hard to create great memories and add to the experience.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
1. You have to travel a long way to get to the Venue.
2. There is a max seating, very small inside.
3. No aircondition or heat so be prepared for weather.
These are things you need to think about before finding your dream place.